Youtube Channel Institute for Software (IFS) at HSR - See http://www.youtube.com/instituteforsoftware
This is what a video should look like:
- The video should be no longer than 2 minutes.
- The video contains an intro screen with HSR logo, title of project, name of contact (5 sec) (e.g. made with PowerPoint; see Template; see also Intro/Outro here)
- In the first part of the video content (30 sec) explains the vision and the problem solved
- The second part of the video content (60 sec) shows a short demo of the system as an important (realistic) user scenario (shown is user and screen).
- In a summary the "User Benefits" are shown as still video/screencast.
- In the credits there the modified intro-screen appears again (5 sec).
- At the end a QR-Code of the most relevant weblink is being displayed: project page or app download url.
- The video shall be provided with subtitles.
- A sound track with cool music is not mandatory (we’re looking for copyright free material).
- After review of a professor (me) the video has to be handed over to Silvan Gehrig. The should be tagged “Made by Geometa Lab, Institute for Software, HSR University for Applied Sciences, Rapperswil”
- Material for the video production is provided by the HSR (multimedia center).
- Software to capture and edit: See here.
- An example of a video is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ngxAkiaRg
Siehe Szenarien und Arbeitsschritte